- Very reputable and award-winning midsize MSP growing from strength to strength! Real Aussie success story!!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and highly-skilled engineers!
- Supportive management style and culture
- Training, development and career progression!
- $100-130k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
- Network support and administration for multiple client environments
- Periodic onsite visits to client sites
- Provide continual improvement recommendations
- Maintain accurate records and ensure documentation is up to date
- Project work from time to time
- Demonstrated experience working in a comparable NOC position - experience in Managed Services highly favourable
- Strong skills in supporting complex network design
- Experience working within an ITSM environment and alignment with ITIL processes
- Sound understanding of ITIL Framework - ITIL Foundation certification an advantage
- Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto and Fortinet experience highly favourable!
- Routing and Switching incl. OSPF and BGP
- Certification in multiple vendor technologies favourable
- Exposure to VMware environments desirable
- Exposure to SDN/SD-WAN desirable
- DevOps oriented experience, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Vibrant Working Environment - Social events, free coffee, fresh fruit and arcade games.
- Career Progression - They provide industry best personal and professional development and training to ensure you thrive in your career
- Professional and highly skilled team - Work with the best in the business. Their close-knit team supports each other to achieve goals and celebrate wins as a team
- Open Culture - a company that supports and encourages you to bring your ideas for improvement into the business
- Flexible - flexibility to work from home or the office
A TRUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!