- A Level 3 role in a successful and forever growing Aussie MSP!
- Technical, Consulting & Management responsibilities!
- Cutting-edge cloud work and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- Work with a very close-knit team of skilled IT professionals
- Loads of training, career development and other benefits!
- Work from home!!
- $100-130K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
The role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer to take his/her role to the next level and to lead a team and be a key contact to clients, while working on projects and BAU!
- Providing last level technical resolution to clients - desktop, server, network and all related infrastructure issues such as software installations, configuration, maintenance and security either over the phone/remote or onsite
- Assisting and taking escalations from Level 2/3 staff
- Managing and Training Level 2/3 staff
- Microsoft 365 management and support, including but not limited to; Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Endpoint Manager (Intune), Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps, Windows Defender for 365 and Endpoint, Enterprise and Mobility, Microsoft 365 E5
- Leading technical projects such as new client onboarding, Server Migration Projects (on prem to on prem, on prem to cloud, cloud to cloud), Microsoft 365 and Azure Migrations
- Working with Email Security and Backup and Archive Technologies such as AvePoint Cloud Backup and Proofpoint Essentials
- Improving the company's technical standards and processes, including client documentation, clients checklists, and introducing automation to improve efficiencies
- You will be a primary contact to all clients
- Extensive infrastructure senior support, administration and project experience within complex environments – Windows, AD, Microsoft 365, Azure, Outlook/Exchange, VMWare/HyperV, Citrix, Intune, Backup & DR, Storage, Networking, Mac/JAMF, scripting/automation!
- You will ideally come from the MSP space
- Any design experience favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation!
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude!
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, passionate about documentation!
- Obsessive in a good way: will actually solve technical problems (no band-aid fixes) and write clear, concise documentation
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Must have a full Driver's License and own car to attend client sites
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!
- Flexibility to work from home!