- A senior technical role in am award-winning, successful and ever-growing MSP!
- Be a technical leader and mentor working on loads of project work!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Loads of training and career development!
- $100-120k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
- Sydney CBD
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills and pride yourself on delivering a high level of technical achievement in every instance.
If you are looking for a role that you can grow and develop your skills – then this is the role for you. You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond.
- Administration, management and implementation of network infrastructure across a variety of managed clients
- Combination of project and BAU work within a variety of technical environments
- Promote best practice and set an example for junior staff
- Strong experience as a Network Engineer within IT Managed Services!
- Strong skills with s broad range of routing, switching, firewall and wireless best of breed technology!
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or industry certification favourable
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
A TRUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!