- Established, reputable and ever-growing IT software solutions company in the area of Data Quality, Analytics, and Managed Services
- IT Security focused role!
- Collaborative and friendly culture with a strong emphasis on quality
- Training and career development opportunities
- Rewarding salary packages commensurate with skills and experience
- Australian Citizenship and eligibility to obtain relevant security clearance a prerequisite due to the nature of the work
- Bondi Junction location
Due to ongoing growth in their infrastructure and managed services offering, they are looking for multiple dynamic and enthusiastic systems engineers seeking to expand their capabilities whilst supporting and enhancing diverse technical infrastructure and mission-critical services.
Joining their team, you will play a pivotal role in the construction, support, and enhancement of modern and diverse technical environments including secure gateways, windows and linux servers, network infrastructure, security information and event management (SIEM), database and application software running within virtualised environments. You will have the capability to influence and enhance all aspects of service delivery.
Due to the nature of the work you will need to have Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain relevant security clearance.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- At least 2 years of related technical experience
- Be a dynamic and lateral thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Have a positive attitude and ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Be customer-focused with capable interpersonal and written communication
- Be honest and intelligent with a long-term vision of success
- Microsoft server technologies
- Linux (Redhat/CentOS platforms)
- Virtualisation and/or Containerisation
- Network, gateway and IT Security infrastructure
- RDBMS in SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing Aussie success story in the Data Quality and Analytics area
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style