- A senior role in a successful and ever-growing Aussie MSP!
- Autonomy to make a real difference! Get involved in the Service Desk maturation phase!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Lead and inspire a close-knit team of superstars!
- Loads of training and career development!
- $110-130K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a career planning path, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set.
Management/Strategy/Process & Procedures! It's all here!
- Take total ownership of client service outcomes
- Perform ongoing management of incidents, requests and changes
- Meet with customers for service reviews and act as an escalation point for all tickets
- Organise and manage ticket workflow and dispatching
- Write and contribute to technical and procedural documentation
- Provide training to the engineering team to drive process and policy compliance and understanding
- Inspire, mentor, lead and provide senior technical guidance to your Service Desk team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Measure service desk performance and manage SLA reporting - BrightGauge
- Implement strategies to ensure services are delivered in accordance with SLA's
- Confident leadership and management expertise - you're able to inspire, motivate and apply your common sense/critical thinking skills to drive outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a logical and methodical troubleshooting approach
- A passion for detail, documentation and fostering technical growth in your team members through knowledge sharing, education and feedback
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in crafting, improving and driving the adoption of new processes and policies for both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in triaging and delegating tickets, managing ticket workflows and meeting SLA's
- Hands-on experience juggling and prioritising numerous conflicting initiatives
- A solid understanding of ITIL!
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude!
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Vibrant Working Environment - Social events, free coffee, fresh fruit and arcade games.
- Career Progression - They provide industry best personal and professional development and training to ensure you thrive in your career
- Professional and highly skilled team - Work with the best in the business. Their close-knit team supports each other to achieve goals and celebrate wins as a team
- Open Culture - a company that supports and encourages you to bring your ideas for improvement into the business
- Flexible - flexibility to work from home or the office