- A senior level 3 role in a successful and forever growing Aussie MSP!
- Cutting-edge cloud projects and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- Work with a very close-knit team of skilled IT professionals
- Loads of training and career development!
- $110-125K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
This role will be a great mix of senior level 3 support as well as design, delivery and troubleshooting of a variety of Wintel, O365, Azure, storage, virtualisation and backup/DR projects. You will have a solid track record performing similar projects and will ideally come from a strong background in the MSP Space.
- Systems administration, escalations and project works on traditional IT and cloud client systems like Office 365 and Azure
- Diagnose and resolve more complex issues
- Mentoring and support for other engineers
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalations from L2/3 engineers
- Contribute to pre-sales solution design work
- Extensive infrastructure senior support, administration and project experience within complex environments –Wintel, O365, Azure, storage, virtualisation and backup/DR projects
- You will ideally come from the MSP space
- Strong fundamental understanding of networking
- Any design experience favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation!
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude!
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, passionate about documentation!
- Obsessive in a good way: will actually solve technical problems (no band-aid fixes) and write clear, concise documentation
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Must have a full Driver's License and own car to attend client sites
- Vibrant Working Environment - Social events, free coffee, fresh fruit and arcade games.
- Career Progression - They provide industry best personal and professional development and training to ensure you thrive in your career
- Professional and highly skilled team - Work with the best in the business. Their close-knit team supports each other to achieve goals and celebrate wins as a team
- Open Culture - a company that supports and encourages you to bring your ideas for improvement into the business
- Flexible - flexibility to work from home or the office