- A senior sales role in a very successful and ever-growing MSP with a superb team and a cutting-edge offering!
- Work closely with Marketing and Support teams to drive exceptional results!
- Inspirational management style and collaborative culture
- This role/career will be what you make it!!
- $130k Base + Super - uncapped OTE!
- Melb CBD
This is a senior business development/HUNTING role to grow sales through the acquisition of new customers, as well as retaining and growing existing customers by expanding their consumption of current lines of business.
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will come from a strong senior sales background within the Managed Services sector!
- Active account and territory planning, pipeline management and the sourcing, qualifying and closing of sales opportunities
- Independent business development activities utilising individual networks and market incumbency
- Working with Marketing to create and drive business development activities and campaigns
- Managing the commercial relationship with a subset of existing customers, ensuring our existing accounts are retained and growing within the portfolio
- Contributing to the development of sales proposals and presentations in collaboration with the technical pre-sales team
- Working with pre-sales to ensure any customer variations are approved and managed effectively
- Providing advice to Finance and Service Centre Operations in relation to inclusions, exclusions and scope for our customer contracts
- Extensive Solution Sales experience within an ICT organisation
- Understanding the business of an end to end Managed Services Provider (specific experience selling cloud, network and managed services will be highly valued)
- Demonstrated ability in successfully developing new business and sales opportunities
- Experience in account management
- In-depth understanding of Technology across a broad spectrum of IT products and services
- Understanding of emerging trends in industry and potential impact on business
- Highly developed communication skills (written, verbal AND presentation) and ability to develop and maintain trusted business partnerships at all levels
- Knowledge of and experience in Consultative Sales Methodologies and ability to tailor selling methods dependent on stage of buyer’s journey
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change