- Very reputable and award-winning midsize MSP growing from strength to strength! Real Aussie success story!!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and highly-skilled engineers!
- Supportive management style and culture
- Training, development and career progression!
- $$ Very competitive salaries commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be a talented Automation Engineer with great skills in scripting, RPA and process automation ready to join this exciting, newly formed business unit.
The primary function of the role involves automating internal business processes so that staff can focus on more rewarding parts of their role. You will be required to identify internal opportunities for automation and develop automation scripts or workflows using the appropriate technologies suitable.
- Identify opportunities for automation within the business
- Work with internal business units to understand how automation can improve workflows and business processes
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders to develop the appropriate automation solutions
- Design, develop, deploy and support automation workflows
- Develop automation solutions using cloud technologies and coding languages such as Python or PowerShell or similar
- Monitor and solve problems with production automation workflows
- RPA development skills in UiPath or PowerAutomate or similar
- Scripting experience in Python, Powershell or similar
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure or other cloud services
- UiPath or other RPA certification favourable but not essential
- Scripting experience in C# favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!
- Flexibility to work from home!