- Established, very reputable and ever-growing IT software solutions company in the area of Data Quality
- R&D focus, delivering innovation that enhances the ability to leverage the vast amount of data in sophisticated data analysis processes
- Corporate focus – information quality software sales
- Exciting project work and loads of career development opps!
- Collaborative and friendly culture with a strong emphasis on client loyalty
- Salary: $90-130k commensurate with skills and experience
- LOCATION: Bondi Junction
- Start ASAP!
In this role, you will assist in pre-sales activities and provide technical direction to the sales team. In addition, you will play a role in planning the implementation of data quality solutions at customer sites. You will have experience and skills in tender responses and delivering specification documents.
If you are looking for an organisation that will reward loyalty and achievement this is it.
Due to the nature of the work you will need to have Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a relevant security clearance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of stakeholders in a customer-facing role.
- Tertiary qualification in the field of business systems, computer science, or management information systems
- 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience in the deployment, configuration, and support of new or enhanced IT systems.
- Practical understanding of software development technologies and processes
- Practical experience and technical knowledge of data query and analysis in a relational database.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, delivery focused environment.