- A range of very reputable MSP's in Sydney and Melbourne doing cutting-edge cloud work!
- Strong blend of BAU and Project work!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and high quality IT professionals
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Training and development
- $85-90k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
- Sydney and Melb.
Be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded!
- Combination of Project and BAU work with a range of customers and technical environments – strong O365 cloud focus!
- Manage, monitor, implement and troubleshoot server and network infrastructure as well as business applications for managed clients
- Provide IT support for businesses across a variety of industries - taking charge of any problem as the highest escalation point
- Assist with Project Management/BA duties were necessary
- ISP and vendor management
- Promote best practice and set an example for junior staff
- Previous Level 2/3 IT Infrastructure experience - exposure to IT Managed Services beneficial!
- Strong expertise with O365 migrations highly beneficial!
- Tertiary qualification and/or industry certification favourable
- Strong skills with Windows, AD, Exchange, O375, Virtualisation (VMware/Hyper-V), Hardware, Smart Devices
- Strong understanding of general Networking
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with ticketing systems and RMM tools
- Any experience with managing projects and BA style responsibilities highly favourable
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
A TRUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!