Have you been looking for a “tree change”? Well here it is! Either relocate to Tamworth or work from home from anywhere in OZ!
- A LEVEL 3 “SuperTech” role in a very successful and forever growing Aussie MSP!
- Cutting-edge cloud work and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set - 70/30 BAU/PROJECT!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- Work with a very close-knit team of highly-skilled IT professionals
- Loads of training and career development!
- Incredibly rewarding “SuperTech” package with all the perks - commensurate with skills and experience
- Relocate to Tamworth ($10K Relocation fee) or work from home from anywhere in OZ!
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
This role will be a great mix of Senior Level 3 Support as well as design, delivery and troubleshooting of a variety of projects around System and Network infrastructure, Cloud, Storage, Security, Backup/DR, and Automation. You will have a solid track record performing similar projects and will come from a strong background in the MSP Space.
- Systems administration, escalations and project work with best of breed technology around System and Network infrastructure, Cloud, Storage, Security, Backup/DR, Automation
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalations from L2/3 engineers
- Mentoring and support for other engineers
- Contribute to pre-sales solution design work
- Strong background in a similar Senior MSP role - System and Network infrastructure, Cloud, Storage, Security, Backup/DR, Automation
- Microsoft Azure – high level experience in solution design and execution, migrating workloads from on-prem to the cloud
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills - MFA, DLP, ATP configuration experience
- Expertise in the management of Active Directory, SQL, Remote Desktop Services
- Genius level routing and switching skills - OSPF, BGP, SD-WAN. Exposure to Ubiquiti switches and Access Points
- Highly Skilled in Sophos XG/XGS Firewalls
- Expertise implementing and troubleshooting virtualisation technology - VMWare and Hyper-V
- Cyber Security tools – demonstrated experience in dealing with threats and breaches
- Proficient understanding of Information Security risks, threats, best practices and prevention measures
- Experience managing Veeam, StorageCraft, Datto and other Backup and Disaster Recovery products
- System storage infrastructure exposure, iSCSI, Fibre & SAS SAN products
- Competence in scripting eg. Powershell and other automation, languages/tools
- Solid literacy within RMM tools, ideally Connectwise Automate
- Experience with industry tools such as Connectwise Manage, Brightgauge, IT Glue, Desk Director
- Microsoft Teams calls configuration experience
- You must thrive on solving the unsolvable
- You must be driven to succeed with a work ethic to match!
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- You also need to be highly analytical and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- You must have a commitment to nurturing and supporting a team to deliver technical brilliance every day
- You must be willing to lead by example and get your hands dirty
- You must be able to multi-task and prioritise all day, every day
- You must be motivated to keep up with industry trends and continuously develop your skills and competencies
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!
- Flexibility to work from home!