- A Level 3 role in a successful and forever growing Aussie MSP!
- Cutting-edge cloud work and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set - BAU/PROJECT!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- Work with a very close-knit team of skilled IT professionals
- Loads of training and career development!
- $90-120K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
This role will be a great mix of senior level 3 support as well as design, delivery and troubleshooting of a variety of Wintel, O365, Azure, storage, virtualisation and backup/DR projects. You will have a solid track record performing similar projects and will ideally come from a strong background in the MSP Space.
- Systems administration, escalations and project works on traditional IT and cloud client systems like Office 365 and Azure
- Diagnose and resolve more complex issues
- Mentoring and support for other engineers
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalations from L2/3 engineers
- Contribute to pre-sales solution design work
- Extensive infrastructure senior support, administration and project experience within complex environments – Windows, AD, O365, Azure, Outlook/Exchange, VMWare/HyperV, Citrix, Intune, Backup & DR, Networking, Mac/JAMF
- Managing VM’s in Azure, Azure Backups
- You will ideally come from the MSP space
- Any design experience favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation!
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude!
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, passionate about documentation!
- Obsessive in a good way: will actually solve technical problems (no band-aid fixes) and write clear, concise documentation
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Must have a full Driver's License and own car to attend client sites
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!
- Flexibility to work from home!