Are you working in a similar role and looking for a change?
This may be exactly what you are looking for..
- Very reputable and ever-growing MSP! Real Aussie success story!
- Work with a collaborative and highly-skilled team of professionals working working with cutting-edge tech!
- Very supportive management style and culture!
- Training, development and career progression!
- Potential to work from home
- $80-100k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
Be part of dynamic businesses that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
- Build relationships with current clients to better understand their business and align technology with their needs
- Assist clients with building and progressing along a technology roadmap that is aligned with their business objectives
- Manage client expectations and keep an eye on open cases through to closure
- Take responsibility for client issues and become the Technology Champion to your clients, with the full support of your team
- Provide technical assistance for clients over the phone and email
- Travel to client sites to provide technical support and advice
- Identifying, recommending and fulfilling client needs, such as workstation purchases, managed services and projects
- Responding to escalations from the team when required
- Fulfil Service Requests within SLAs
- Assist the sales team with technical pre-sales from time to time
- Clearly document all activities in the case management tool
- Assist with special projects as deemed by management
- Passion for delighting customers!
- Previous customer support experience in a complex environment
- Experience in a similar role with a Managed Service Provider highly regarded but not essential
- Experience managing Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Experience supporting Windows desktop environments, including Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Experience with troubleshooting business internet, router and Wi-Fi issues
- Experience in configuration and administration of Windows Servers
- Experience in configuration and administration of Active Directory domains, including Group Policies
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Current Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded
- Desire to learn and develop your technical and customer service skills
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!