- A senior technical role in a successful and ever-growing Aussie MSP!
- Work with some of the best in the business on cutting-edge technical projects!
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Loads of training and career development!
- $100-120K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
- Loads of benefits!!
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
This role has a very strong project focus. You will be in involved in the management and delivery of complex infrastructure migration and refresh projects for customers. You will have a solid track record performing similar projects and will ideally come from a strong background in the Integrator/MSP Space.
- Cutting-edge senior technical projects for a variety of managed clients
- Manage, monitor, implement and troubleshoot server and network infrastructure as well as business applications
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation plan for onboarding new clients and making changes to existing client infrastructure
- Provide IT support for businesses across a variety of industries - taking charge of any problem as the highest escalation point
- Responsible for documenting changes and updating documentation as required
- Conduct QA audit of work performed as scheduled
- Promote best practice, set an example for and mentor junior staff
- Extensive Microsoft infrastructure senior administration and project experience within complex environments – ideally with an MSP background
- Microsoft Azure services, including Azure Sentinel, and OMS
- Microsoft Office O365, including Azure AD and identity management
- VMware and Veeam
- Powershell and other scripting skills will be highly desirable
- DevOps skillset also highly desirable
- Mentor, train and lead junior operation staff
- Participate and provide SME detail for Pre-Sales opportunities when required
- ITIL or similar methodology favourable but not essential
- Tertiary IT qualifications or industry certifications favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal and presentation!
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change