- Very reputable and award-winning MSP growing from strength to strength! Real Aussie success story!!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and highly-skilled engineers!
- Supportive management style and culture
- Training, development and career progression!
- On-site work!
- $70-90k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
- Melb CBD.
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills and pride yourself on delivering a high level of technical achievement in every instance.
If you are looking for a role that you can grow and develop your skills – then this is the role for you. You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond.
You will be willing and able to go to client sites to assist with some “hands & feet” activities.
- Provide Level 2 technical support/administration for multiple client environments
- Perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalate further to specialist teams
- Periodic onsite visits to client sites
- Provide continual improvement recommendations
- Maintain accurate records and ensure documentation is up to date
- Assist with senior project work from time to time
- Strong experience with migrations and desktop support:
- Laptop builds and image processing
- Microsoft AD/DNS/DHCP
- RMM Products (Solarwinds NCENTRAL a bonus..)
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Experienced in PowerShell desirable
- Experience in JAMF desirable
- Strong experience with wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones)
- HP and Apple hardware experience
- Office 365 support
- Experience with network switch rebuilds
- Must be available to go on-site and be "hands & feet" in Melbourne!
- Tertiary IT qualifications or industry certifications favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Dynamic, energetic, FAST moving environment. Every day brings something new.
- Your input, ideas and feedback are welcomed! Make your mark! Make a difference!
- Assistance with training for relevant industry certifications.