- Very reputable and award-winning multi-branch midsize MSP growing from strength to strength! Real Aussie success story!
- Work in an ever-growing, collaborative and highly-skilled team of engineers working on cutting-edge cloud tech!
- Very supportive management style and culture!
- Training, development and career progression!
- Potential to work from home
- $75-85k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
Be part of dynamic businesses that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow.
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
- Provide Level 1 and 2 technical support/administration for multiple client environments
- Perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalate further to specialist teams
- Periodic onsite visits to client sites
- Provide continual improvement recommendations
- Maintain accurate records and ensure documentation is up to date
- Assist with senior project work from time to time
- Prior MSP experience - Windows, AD, O365, Azure, Outlook/Exchange, VMWare/HyperV, Citrix, Intune, Backup & DR, Networking, Mac/JAMF (obviously don't need all - training provided!)
- Any networking experience favourable
- Experience working with ticketing and monitoring tools
- Must be available to go on-site and be "hands & feet" in Adel!
- Tertiary IT qualifications or industry certifications favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!