- Very reputable and award-winning MSP growing from strength to strength! Real Aussie success story!!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and highly-skilled engineers!
- Supportive management style and culture
- Training, development and career progression!
- $70-90k Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You will possess excellent communication and customer service skills and pride yourself on delivering a high level of technical achievement in every instance.
If you are looking for a role that you can grow and develop your skills – then this is the role for you. You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond.
- Provide Level 2 technical support/administration for multiple client environments
- Perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalate further to specialist teams
- Periodic onsite visits to client sites
- Provide continual improvement recommendations
- Maintain accurate records and ensure documentation is up to date
- Assist with senior project work from time to time
- Strong experience with migrations and desktop support:
- Laptop builds and image processing
- Microsoft AD/DNS/DHCP
- RMM Products (Solarwinds NCENTRAL a bonus..)
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Experienced in PowerShell desirable
- Experience in JAMF desirable
- Strong experience with wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones)
- HP and Apple hardware experience
- Office 365 support
- Experience with network switch rebuilds
- Tertiary IT qualifications or industry certifications favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Dynamic, energetic, FAST moving environment. Every day brings something new.
- Your input, ideas and feedback are welcomed! Make your mark! Make a difference!
- Assistance with training for relevant industry certifications.