- Highly reputable and established organisation!
- All-round role! ERP, Systems, Apps, HTML
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- $75-90k Base + Super commensurate with skills/experience
- Inner West, Sydney
- ASAP Start!
In this role you will be responsible for the internal support and administration of the company's IT applications, systems, website, software and hardware.
This will be a key role within the organisation where you will build strong relationships with internal staff as well as external service providers.
Attitude, communication and a "can do" attitude is a must!!
- Responsible for support and administration of the ERP system, database maintenance and internal training
- ERP process flows
- Support and update the company website - HTML
- General desktop/server software support/administration - incl. Office365
- Daily help desk support for all users
- Management of servers, network hardware and software in conjunction with external providers
- Set up of new users - access to software and equipment required
- Training of phones, laptops, pc’s and IT equipment
- Support of printers, faxes, pc’s, wifi, monitors, laptops, phones and accessories
- Responsible for email signatures
- Responsible for Mobile CRM devices
- Maintenance and design of forms produced by the ERP system (invoices, statements, cognos, BI reports, DI reporting)
- Keep informed of IT trends and suggest changes and improvements when appropriate
- Assist other areas of the business as required
- Experience in supporting and administering mid-tier ERP systems (eg. Pronto, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics) and website platforms (incl. HTML) in a medium sized business
- Extensive software/hardware experience
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation, as well as those outside the organisation
- High motivation levels and a positive attitude including a willingness to attend to ad hoc tasks as required
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work efficiently and effectively both autonomously and as part of a team
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
A TRUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE AND BE REWARDED FOR IT!