- One of the best in the business! Very reputable global Law firm!
- Work in an ever-growing team of collaborative and highly-skilled IT professionals!
- Supportive management style and culture
- Training, development and career progression!
- Loads of benefits incl. gym memberships, flu vaccinations, discounts on health & general insurance and more..
- $75-85k Package
- Sydney CBD!
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
The main focus of this role is to provide high quality technical support to all Partners and staff. Support is given both over the phone and in person. This is a highly customer service focused environment!!
- Taking first line calls from partners and staff and troubleshooting issues to come to a timely and effective resolution
- Logging tickets and managing them effectively
- Providing hardware support, application support and audio-visual support
- Setting up and configuring new software and hardware, ensuring 100% functionality
- Relocation and setting up of IT equipment and ensuring that assists are managed accurately
Flexibility with regards to after-hours and weekend work is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Service Desk or Help Desk role, providing Level 1/2 support - exposure to a legal or professional services environment is favourable but not essential
- Working knowledge and experience of Windows 10 and Office 2019/ Microsoft 365
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with both internal and external clients, both in person and over the phone
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- The ability to work autonomously and also collaboratively within a small team environment
- Possession or progression towards ITIL v3 or v4 certification or a Microsoft certification is desirable
- You will be a positive team player, who has flexibility, energy, initiative and a "can do" attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to develop rapport with both your internal and external clients
- You will be passionate about delivering high quality IT support to your clients and be willing to further develop your skills to assist you in achieving this goal
- Tertiary IT qualifications or industry certifications favourable but not essential
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Formal and informal flexible working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Comprehensive wellbeing program including gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around the network when opportunities arise
- Commitment to gender pay equity