- Reputable Global Pioneer!
- 6 month contract to start with view to extension
- Work in a small team of collaborative IT professionals
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture
- Approx. $35-38/hr + Super commensurate with experience
- North Ryde
You will need a positive "can and will do" customer-driven attitude, strong attention to detail and be comfortable working under pressure.
NOTE: This role will be very support focussed - you will need to be prepared to multi-task and prioritize with flexibility, strong communication and superb customers-service!
- Basic desktop support - level 1 and 2
- Ensuring all requests are handled in a polite, friendly, helpful and efficient manner
- Laptop builds, record keeping for assets, strong customer service skills, early life support of refreshed or replaced laptops, meeting room AV support
- Managing expectations: Providing a high level of communication with clients around the status of requests and to follow up with the IT team accordingly
- Escalating where necessary
- Setup of IT equipment
- And did I forget to mention SMILE at all times?..
- IT experience in a related role
- Any ITIL experience highly favourable but not essential
- Bubbly, enthusiastic, "can do", customer service driven attitude!
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
- A flexible and respectful approach in liaising with colleagues
- An ability to relate to people at all levels
- An ability to quickly learn different types of technologies
- Always striving to develop both personally and professionally