- A Cloud Engineer role in a successful and forever growing Aussie MSP!
- Cutting-edge cloud work and the opportunity to work with a leading Managed Services Provider across a diverse technology set - BAU/PROJECT!
- AZURE/AWS CloudOps/DevOps
- Inspirational management style and supportive culture!
- Work with a very close-knit team of skilled IT professionals
- Loads of training and career development!
- $100-130K Base + Super commensurate with skills and experience
This role will suit a positive, flexible and results driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
You will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that are open to sharing knowledge, guiding and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond!
You will be responsible for providing effective support and project delivery for cutting-edge cloud services across multiple clients and environments!
- You will be responsible for providing effective support and project delivery for cutting-edge cloud services across multiple clients and environments
- Automate cloud deployments delivering operational efficiencies
- Build, test and deploy with CI/CD using Azure Pipelines
- Assist with the development of standards and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Expertise in AWS, Azure or other cloud infrastructures and applications
- Experience working with DevOps tools including Azure DevOps & CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins, Puppet/Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
- Commercial experience in Java, Python, R, Spark, Angular
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation, Deployment Automation and Orchestration, Container Concepts, Orchestration and Cloud
- You will ideally come from the MSP space
- Any design experience favourable but not essential
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal and presentation!
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- A friendly, positive and customer-driven attitude!
- Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, passionate about documentation!
- Obsessive in a good way: will actually solve technical problems (no band-aid fixes) and write clear, concise documentation
- Enjoys a fast paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Must have a full Driver's License and own car to attend client sites
- Work with a very reputable and ever-growing MSP!
- Collaborate and learn from some of the best techs in the business!
- Loads of training, certification and career development opportunities!
- Work with some of the most cutting-edge emerging technology!
- Open/Supportive/collaborative culture and management style!
- Flexibility to work from home!